Adds moisture to reptile habitatsHelps maintain optimum terrarium conditionsLarge 2 litre (67.5 fl oz) reservoirAdjustable spray nozzleLocking mechanism for continuous sprayingCompact, light and easy to operate
The Exo Terra Mister is an easy-to-use pressure sprayer that eliminates the chore of using trigger sprayers. The spray nozzle can be adjusted to allow either single stream or full mist spraying, and it has a locking mechanism that allows for continuous spraying. The large capacity reservoir holds 2 litres (67.5 fl oz) and is ideal for use with larger or multiple terrariums, outdoor set-ups, and in greenhouses.
- Do not aim or spray directly at reptile
- Run clean warm water through the pump and reservoir prior to first use
- Not intended for use with chemicals or poisons
- Do not leave in extreme heat when pressurized
- To avoid calcium and mineral deposit buildup, use distilled or soft water
- Unscrew spray top.
- Fill reservoir with filtered or distilled water. If using tap water, add a few drops of Exo Terra Aquatize to help neutralize and detoxify the tap water to make it safe for reptiles and amphibians (follow dosing instructions on Exo Terra Aquatize packaging).
- Replace and tighten spray top. Do not over-tighten.
- Pump to build up the pressure in the reservoir. Do a small test spray first to find the ideal pump pressure. Do not over pump.
- To spray, press the first button on the handle. Do not aim toward or spray directly at the reptile.
- For continuous spraying, press the second button on the handle.
- Turn the nozzle on the spray head to adjust spray width as necessary.
- Refill with fresh water each time the Exo Terra Mister is used (on daily basis). Empty reservoir before storing.