Rainforest Adventure Tours
While you are dreaming of the tropics, why not take a look at the Rainforest Adventure Tours we have planned for this year. Our trips are unique in that we focus heavily on the flora and fauna of the places we visit, while doing all we can to help support the local people and their culture. Although "frogging" is a prime activity of our trips, we also feature bird watching and botanical experiences for all types of nature lovers. You simply cannot immerse yourself in the rainforest and only focus on one area of interest. Learning about the relationships of the plants and animals provides an amazing perspective of the natural world. This year, why not use your tax refund to splurge on one of these memorable experiences?
Visiting the rainforest is truly an experience you won't forget and our trips are an amazing value compared to so many other "big name" groups. Additionally, on our trips you will not be simply herded on and off of a giant bus and shuffled through the major tourist traps, along with the rest of the tour operators. We keep our groups small to ensure personal attention and provide a unique opportunity to visit small, local artisans and natural locations. We work with local guides and use our own expertise to provide an educational and entertaining experience that you simply don't get from the "big guys". Please take a few minutes to read through this year's itinerary and hopefully you will find one that sounds interesting to you!
2019 Rainforest Discovery, Nature & Adventure Tours!
- Dates listed above are the actual tour dates. You will be expected to book your own travel and arrive a day or more prior to this date and depart a day or more after the date the tour ends.
- Be sure your passport is valid for 6 months after the tour dates.
- Tour prices are based on a minimum of 6 travelers, however, groups of 1-5 may ask for a customized quote or surcharge rate. Do not purchase your flight tickets until tour has been confirmed! If this minimum is not met by the Close-out dates listed above, the tour will be canceled with a full refund.
- Maximum of 6-12 travelers for most tours.
- Some tours will include all meals while some tours may only include certain specified meals. Please see detailed itinerary for details.
- We are sorry, however, we may have little or no choices for people with specialized diets. Specific meal choices (such as vegetarian) may not always be available.
- If domestic flight travel is included, the cost of excess weight is not included.
- All rates based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement applies for single travelers not sharing a room.
- Price includes lodging, certain meals as noted, ground travel, entrance fees, tours & guide fees.
- Optional or unplanned tours that may become available are not included in the price.
- Prices do not include tips, airfare or meals unless indicated.
- You are welcome to skip any planned and prepaid activities but there are no refunds for any prepaid activity that you do not wish to take part in.
- Some overnight stays are more rustic than others but all usually have hot (or warm) showers.
- Our itinerary is subject to change based on travel, weather conditions, or unforeseen circumstances.
- Everyone will be expected to carry their own luggage to their rooms etc. (Pack accordingly!)
- All participants must sign our waiver 30 days before the tour begins.
- We recommend you shop for and purchase travelers insurance to protect you against unforeseen mishaps, injuries, ailments or accidents.
- No Discounts. Coupons are not valid for any tour. Rewards Points are not offered for this purchase.
Limited Space - Reserve Soon!
New Tour - Just Listed!
New Tour - Just Listed!